18 years Industry experience in delivering large scale, complex global technical projects and programmes to enhance business and IT processes across diverse sectors. Recognised skill set encompassing ERP solutions development, E2E project management, implementation and production support provision, quality management and governance, IT standard and application development, and data analysis. Broad understanding of PRINCE2, MSP, Agile, Waterfall, Lean, ASAP and Activate methodologies combined with a consistent track record in delivering key infrastructure and transition projects in alignment with specifications, regulations, timelines and budgets. A resourceful and strategic leader with success in building and driving teams to achieve project and professional objectives, whilst demonstrating a broad skill set in risk management, change management, data centre relocation and stakeholder engagement.
Working with an exceptional group of consultants we will be responsible for delivering key aspects of projects within our client base within the area of SAP BI, HANA and S/4HANA on the SAP HANA platform. We will mostly be based on-site with our customers, working with them to fulfil the requirements of our projects.
We can be part of a diverse, highly-talented, multi-disciplinary team, solving some of the most interesting and future-focused problems within the SAP sector today. our proven approach to creating innovative solutions is therefore key, as is the ability to communicate brilliantly with other consultants and clients alike. Furthermore, a visible and restless curiosity for all things technical is a must in a role such as this and we will be joining a team of similarly driven and technology focused individuals.
We support planning, implementation and successful delivery of projects for clients, as well as internal projects and daily management. We work across delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
SAP Implementation Phases
Here are the six phases of a SAP implementation project:
- Project Preparation
- Business Blueprint
- Final Preparation
- Go Live
- Post-Production Support
SAP Project Management
- Manage multiple concurrent complex, global, multi-phased implementations following Concur’s implementation methodology
- Quickly and effectively gather client’s business requirements to design and configure Concur services
- Manage client expectations, drive client deliverables, and exercise scope control to ensure project completes on schedule – including multiple time zones
- Creatively design solutions for complex requirements
- Develop and maintain strong functional and technical product knowledge
- Effectively communicate and work with C-Level sponsors, internal and client project teams, international and multi-cultural clients
- Effectively communicate complex ideas and persuade clients to adopt the recommended solution remotely
- Conduct effective training and product demonstrations calls with clients remotely
- Provide consultative expertise to the client, including guiding clients through key decisions and tradeoffs to maintain project scope and timeline
- Provide contributions to Concur’s project methodology and document library
- Provide updates on client statuses and escalate issues while maintaining control of the project
- Stay organized and deliver on commitments, including updating any project tracking systems and fulfilling administrative responsibilities
- Meet or exceed deployment productivity and quality metrics
- Deliver outstanding client service to achieve high implementation survey scores
- Work effectively with peers, other departments, and management