Personalise and simplify the user experience (UX) for your SAP applications. Using modern UX design principles, SAP Fiori delivers a role-based, consumer-grade user experience across all lines of business, tasks, and devices. Use SAP Fiori apps, or take advantage of new solutions that natively incorporate the UX – such as SAP S/4HANA, Ariba Mobile, and SAP Cloud for Customer.
SAP Fiori user interface for web apps based on the SAPUI5 framework.
SAP Fiori 2.0 is the next generation of user experience at SAP for SAP S/4HANA and othersolutionswith a new design concept and a corresponding visual theme, calledBelize.
It provides a broad range of apps that can be ported to desktops, tablets, or any mobile device to simplify tasks of end users. Importantly, SAP Fiori apps offer an intuitive user experience for end users, some of the other key benefits include – a personalized launchpad, role-based applications, customize SAP Fiori apps based on business requirements, Fiori-SMP deployment to extend usage of Fiori apps on offline mode, and you can consume high-end analytics, reports, dashboards, KPIs, metrics and indices just wherever you are
SAP Fiori application types and functions
As by Fiori wave2, the apps are classified into three main categories.
1. SAP Fiori Transactional apps
2. SAP Fiori Analytical apps
3. SAP Fiori Factsheet apps
SAP Fiori UX design principles Our design concept is based on five core principles that combine to deliver a deeply satisfying user experience:
- Role-based -Deliver the right information at the right time via multi-faceted user interfaces
- Adaptive – Get instant, relevant insight – whether using mobile apps or a desktop computer
- Simple – Zero in on your most important tasks, functions, and activities
- Coherent – Deliver a consistent UX across the enterprise – whether you need to fulfill a sales order, review your latest KPIs, or manage leave requests
- Delightful – Enrich your work experience with intuitive, easy-to-use SAP Fiori apps
Modern user experience SAP Fiori 2.0 is a modern UX that encompasses visual design, information architecture, and interaction patterns:
- Visual design – SAP Fiori 2.0 offers a refined visual language. Clean and consistent layouts throughout the user interface convey the content with clarity. Experience modern, visually pleasing aesthetics with a strong focus on ease of use
- Information architecture – Give business users ready access to the information they need to complete their tasks
- Interaction patterns – Harness simple and intuitive interactive patterns to boost productivity company-wide
SAP Fiori apps SAP Fiori apps provide a consumer-grade user experience for the most commonly-used scenarios in SAP software. Hundreds of SAP Fiori apps are available across different lines of business and industries covering a wide range from analytical to transactional tasks. SAP Fiori Cloud
SAP Fiori Cloud enhances the productivity of your employees with a simple and personalised user experience in the cloud with connectivity to on-premise business processes. Ease the burden on IT with minimal installation and configuration efforts. Use the most commonly adopted SAP Fiori apps for SAP Business Suite for various lines of business including human resources, sales, supply chain, sourcing, and procurement. The following resources and services are available:
- SAP Cloud Platform account allows customers to run, extend and customise SAP Fiori apps
- SAP Fiori launchpad for central, role-based access
- SAP Web IDE for extensions and custom development
- SAP Cloud Platform, OData provisioning for extracting backend data and consuming it in the cloud
- SAP HANA Cloud connector for secure connectivity to on-premise landscape
- UI theme designer for branding
- SAP Cloud Identity to manage authentication and logon requests